【Requested by Eiki】
natsu no owari tsumetai ame
mihoreru no youna hikari no kasa
hisoyakana koi ni ochita
In a cold rain on Summer’s last days,
I quietly fell in love, as if charmed,
With an umbrella made of light
sukeru hada e gin no hari ito otooshi
houseki wo nuitomete
“piasu ni shite kazatte”
A silver wire and needle through her transparent skin
Are sewing a mermaid tear’s jewel
“Make it a pair of earrings”
rapachiini no niwa shireenu no umi
kanashimi mo koufuku no shinonimu mo
wakachiau koto wa yurusarenai to
shitteita no ni
Rappaccini’s garden, Sireno’s sea,
Both sadness and a synonim for luck,
Even though I knew
Sharing them wasn’t something you would forgive
touou, kiri no hana charukaa wo idaki
ikiru basho wo tadaeta watashi wa
kono ashi to tsutaetai kotoba wo nakushi
anata no kawari ni
A flower of Paulownia embraces a Charkhā in the Eastern Europe,
And I, who failed searching for a place to live,
Have lost the words I could convey with my feet
Taking your place
– The whole song’s lyrics are pretty confusing / have probably hidden meanings / messages I couldn’t grasp.
– 人魚の涙 in the second stanza (ningyo no namida, “tears of the mermaid”) is read as “houseki”（宝石）(jewel). I got their meanings blended.
– on the same stanza, 金 is read as “gin” (silver) instead of “kin” (gold).
– ラパチーニ (Rappaccini) comes from Rappaccini’s Daughter, a short tale by Nathaniel Hawthorne. By the way this one caught my attention, I’ll read it when I’ll have some time to do so.
– シレーヌ (shireenu) Sireno, according to what internet taught me. It should be another quote from another book / novel / tale / whatever, but this time I wasn’t smart enough to get the reference.
– The Charkha is the traditional indian spinning wheel which is used to spin threads. It’s also one of the oldest kind of its genre.
– 代替 (daitai) on the last stanza is read as “kawari”, though their meaning is pretty much the same.
• Title: religieuse
• Circle: ロリィタノイロォゼ (lolita-neurosis)
• Album: Regina S
• Vocals: りみゆ (rimiyu)
• Lyrics: りみゆ (rimiyu)
• Arrangement: りみゆ (rimiyu), pre-holder
• Release Event: M3-37
• Source: Original