This song was requested by Alv
Act 3 by now. Right after Act 1 and Act 2. It’s becoming a thing! And it’s a crescendo in terms of sound.
I keep on failing understanding the meaning of these songs, but I’m somehow still fascinated by them.
I can’t help it, these lyrics are way too funny. Reading the first part without listening to the song was really hilarious, it seemed like a english speaker is attempting to say something in japanese but doesn’t know much words so he ends up blending his own language to what he’s trying to say.
I could have explained this all in a simplier way. But It’s late and the whisky is doing most of my job for me.
But after all they’re not bad. Though of course they’re similar to act1 and act2. I guess if they weren’t then this song’s title would have been different, right? Right, right.
I don’t think I can write anymore. Rest assured. I’m just writing the intro right now. I was sober when I was translating the song.
– More like a personal note: these lyrics are simple but it was really hard trying to listen to the song while reading them, because the singer’s pronunciation is weird as f*ck.
– It was also pretty hard on the first stanzas to fully translate them. Because of their structure. garakuta = boku turned into (me = just rubbish), which is correct but I hope it doesn’t sound too weird. Well, it sounds already weird in japanese, so…
– The fourth to last stanza is repeated two times, but only appears once in the lyrics’ booklet.
– Also, the fourth to last stanza has no “find me”. I added it because kurinuku means “to excavate”, and of course is used as for saying “excavate one’s thoughts, one’s psychology”. So I added “find me” which is like the reaching point of this process. It felt like if I didn’t add it, the whole stanza would sound like something straight out an unforgivable scandinavian porno.
– The backing chorus aren’t featured in the lyrics’ booklet.
Gekijou Tenor – zenmou CAST -ACT3-
tada no garakuta = boku no dokutaa wa
teashi o SETshite kai
My (Me = just rubbish) Doctor
Has set both my hands and feet to examination
today I can少しだけどdance.
yesterday zengo idou dake
today I can sukoshi dakedo dance.
yesterday I could just move back and front
But today I can at least dance a little.
saishin no Heart o boku ni bury sa
Battery o ryoute de ON
Bury that newest Heart inside me;
Switching the Battery ON with both my hands
前よりI Love You出来そうさ
So yue ni kimi no koto
mae yori I Love You dekisou sa
So, in other words, I feel like
I could Love You more than I did before
Last present boku ni dokutaa wa
konshin no futatsu no EYES
The Doctor gave me his Last present
A pair of EYES for my whole body
mainichi kimi no kao
mireru koto ga shiawase
The thing I can see everyday on your face
kore kara deau kireina monotachi
kitto kono kansei o motto
shigeki shitekureru no darou
The beautiful things I’m going to encounter from now on…
I’m sure they will stimulate
This feeling of mine even more, right?
demo omotteita yori mo
sekai wa minikui mono de afureteite…
But this world is overflowing with horrible things
More than I thought…
I don’t want to look at them.
sunao ni odorenai kurai nara
isso kono sega o mou EYES goto
saa, kurinuite kure
If I was to reach the point where I couldn’t even dance properly
Then each of my EYES too will pester me even more;
So, please, go deeper, find me!
sono mama LO sae yomenakute mo
yakusoku sa kono ai o zutto
kimi ni tsutaetsudzukeyou
As I am now, I can’t even read “LO”
But it was a promise, you know? This love.
I’ll keep sending it to you, forever.
Let’s keep dancing
Let’s keep loving each other
Title: 全盲キャスト-ACT3- (zenmou kyasuto-ACT3-) (Blind Cast-ACT3-)
Lyrics: 電子レンジ剛志 (Tsuyoshi Denshirenji)
Circle: 劇情テノール (Gekijou Tenor)
Album: Purezza (Purity)
Release Date: August 20, 2014.
Listen to it on Youtube here: Gekijou Tenor – zenmou CAST -ACT3-